HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
WHAT COOKIES ARE
A cookie is a short text sent to your browser by a website you visit. Allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor. The cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. The cookies are used for many purposes. We use them, for example, to count the number of visitors we receive on a page, to help you contact us and in general to try to provide an ever better service.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be first or third party, where “first party” means cookies that report the site as a domain, while “third party” means cookies that are related to external domains.
Third party cookies are necessarily installed by an external partner, always defined as a “third party”, not managed by the site. These subjects may possibly also install first-party cookies, saving their cookies on the site domain.
There are different types of cookies:
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into:
– navigation or session cookies , which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
– analytics cookies , similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve the performance of the site;
– functionality cookies , which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required (more information in the paragraph on Managing cookies below).
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. According to the provision, the user can authorize or deny consent to the installation of cookies through the options provided in the “Cookie management” section.
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of the individual cookies and cannot control them (it cannot install them directly or delete them). However, you can manage these cookies through your browser settings, or the sites indicated in the “Cookie management” section.
The User is therefore invited to check on the third party website indicated in the table below.
COOKIES INSTALLED ON THIS SITE
(fill in the section with the tables with all the cookies for each section)
– Necessary : Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
– Preferences : Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or the region you are in
– Statistics : Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
– Marketing : Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore those of greatest value for publishers and third party advertisers.
– Unclassified : Unclassified cookies are cookies that are being classified, together with individual cookie providers.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the EU (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), we inform you that while browsing our Site, information may be collected through so-called Technical and Other Cookies. Third Party Cookies (as indicated above).
Some people prefer not to enable cookies and / or disable cookies and for this reason almost all browsers offer the possibility to manage them in order to respect user preferences.
In some browsers it is possible to set rules to manage cookies site by site.
This option offers the user more precise control over his privacy , allowing him to generally disable cookies on all sites, excluding only some of them directly selected by him.
We indicate below the pages on which to deepen the specific issue for the most popular browsers :
All major modern browsers also offer a “private” browsing mode that allows browsing histories to be not recorded while browsing websites.